Monday, August 9, 2010

Fabric storage basket

It was my lovely sister's birthday on the weekend so I made her a storage basket from this tutorial.


It kind of goes with her living room colour scheme.


You've probably seen me use that embroidered fabric before (this was the last of it), it was a skirt I picked up at an op shop. The paisley was also from an op shop, there was a few meters of it so I'll make an iPad sleeve or two from the rest of it.


The pink on the bottom is an Ikea fabric.


Hope you all had a great weekend. xx

4 comments:

Cat said...

Great fabric selection. The fabric basket will come in very handy, I bet you sister loves it. Have a great week.:)

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Hannah that is so beautiful, I love it. I'm right into fabric presents at the moment, I bet your sister loved it too!

Check out my blog later I am putting up a picture of Clover just for you, looks like she is ready to pop any day now!!

sophie said...

She does love it indeed - now she has to work out what to put in it...

becclebee said...

that is such a lovely fabric combination. i hope your sister had a great birthday (with a present like that, how could she not)!