Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Creative Space...

Yesterday I needed to start looking through all these slides for a slide show I'm putting together so I did a google search on making a slide viewer I could use while sitting in front of the TV at night.


Here's the simple one I found, so I got an old box.


Cut a hole in the bottom for the torch to slip into.


Covered the inside with bright white cardboard (to reflect all the light from the torch).


Stuck the torch in.


All I had left to do was cut a panel out of the lid and stick in some foggy plastic of some sort to put the slide on.


I was just about to cut up an old milk container when Shane came out holding this...


Duh...why didn't I think of that? The torch app on my iPhone is perfect for the job. How silly do I feel?

Check out more creativeness over at Kootoyoo.

7 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

Ha ha. Love it!

Cathie said...

ohh!!
well, at least now you have a backup plan.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Men, huh, so bloody good at finding the simple in things!! I bet if you asked him to make you a light box, he wouldn't have been able to - so consider the fact you guided him to this idea!! Love Posie

Chantal said...

Ha ha! Your invention is still ingenius though : )

sophie said...

I think the kids will think your way is much more impressive...and I agree.

Sarah said...

Oh how typical of a man! That's just the sort of thing my husband would do!! I like you're inventive light source though! x

june at noon said...

LOL, where would be without the iPhone? :)