Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Saturday

Today we took the kids to fly kites and have a picnic looking over Sydney Harbour... very nice.



I had a go flying the kite way up high, perfect day for it.



I did manage to fit in some sewing, but will show you that another time. Yesterday I finished a little bag for Joe's home readers (he just started school this year so I'm getting to make a few little things for him). I found this cute fabric and embroidered some basic words on it (in blue to look like pen). I did his name in red to stand out a bit.



3 comments:

Red Dirt Mummy said...

Hi Chicken Willow, thanks for visiting my blog (and leaving a comment - the nicest bit!). I've just popped over for a visit and love what you're doing. I'll be back...

Chicken Willow said...

Hi Red Dirt Mummy! Thanks for visiting, glad you like it, it's all a bit daunting :-)

CraftyMammie said...

love the first pic!

Bette♥