Monday, December 13, 2010

Meeting Jenni

Yesterday, me and Ella went down to the local Mall and met up with Jenni from Baa-me Kniits. It was such fun meeting another blogger in person. Her two boy's were there as well, what great kids. The three of them (the kids that is) were running around the coffee shop chasing each other, luckily it wasn't very busy.

Look what I got for a present. A gorgeous crocheted christmas decoration that is now hanging just above Reindeer Hollow and a cute little charm that I'm going to hang on my handbag. Thanks so much Jenni!



We must have been too busy talking because we totally forgot to take a picture!

4 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh super cute, the decoration is lovely & who can resist a scrabble tile?? Love Posie

Kate said...

Oh I'm jealous!
I was meant to meet up with Jenni earlier in the year but it never happened. Gorgeous little gifties too.

Wendy said...

Still looking forward to my first bloggy meet-up...
Looks like yours was a success, though!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Thank you Hannah it was so lovely to meet you and Ella too, I also realized we forgot to take a photo...was going to ask the boys to take one! I also meant to ask if you made Ellas dress? She looked so pretty. So nice to meet you in person. :-)