Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Show

Well, we survived the show, came home with both kids and I even spent some time in the craft pavilion...yay me!

I just had my phone camera, so scuse the 'sometimes not so good' photos. I didn't want to bore you with a thousand photos so I put these mosaics together just so you get a glimpse. If you want a bigger view just click on the mosaic.

Ok, so we visited some animals...


...yep, did you see what I saw? A cow with a heart on its bottom!! That's actually poo that he's sat on and printed a heart shape on his ass, how great is that! Let me give you a better view...


The people looking after the cows were wondering what I was taking a photo of, I'm sure they would have figured it out though once they had a look.

We also watched a bit of wood chopping, Ella got her diego show bag and kept running up and down the craft aisles dressed as Diego, we saw Robosaurus, and what does every kid need at 10pm on the train on the way home but fairy floss!


OK, so here's the bit that you are probably all most interested in, the craft. I took photos of the things that I liked the best or that just caught my eye, hope you enjoy.




Hope you all had a lovely weekend, and just for road, here's that great bit of cow love once more...

1 comment:

Lucy C said...

Fantastic. And happy anniversary!