Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Handbag clean out

I haven't cleaned out my handbag for months so this morning I tipped it up onto the table and was amazed with all the crap in it! No wonder I can never find anything.


Besides my wallet, glasses, bag of essentials (sunscreen, tissues, bandaids etc) was:
3 hats
3 pairs of kids undies
My sewing bag (lots of hexagons in there)


1 pair of kids shorts
1 library book
1 pair kids dirty socks
1 kids headband
3 reusable shopping bags
2 notebooks


3 kids toys
Natalie Merchant CD (thanks Mum)
4 pens/pencils/crayons
1 Sesame Snap
2 Muesli Bars
and various receipts, rubbish, used tissues etc...gross

It feels much lighter now.

3 comments:

Lucy C said...

Your bag is too BIG!!!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Good on you for sharing! I'm sure a lot of us have bags in the same condition. I personally have a number of bags full of gear (c**p) that go everywhere with me but my handbag is small and only fits the essentials, am I only kidding myself?? :-)

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

your bag seems like mine. the best gift i ever got from a friend was a large keychain she had made with very large beads, so that when i am rummaging around in an overloaded bag, i can find my keys quickly and easily. thanks for visiting my blog - i shall be popping back to yours for sure.